My friend Erin was looking for someone to share a stall with her at our local monthly baby market, so I thought this would be a good time to try to get rid of a few things before Grace arrives.
After culling through the many bags of baby clothes, I realized I didn't have anything to sell that wasn't winter clothing. Not exactly what people are looking for in this sweltering heat. But I thought, we'll see what happens - surely there are some others out there like me who shop ahead when they see a good bargain.
Unfortunately, I was wrong... I just wasn't going to move the winter clothes on this hot day but I did manage to make enough to cover the stall fee ($12!) and buy a BIG firetruck for Simon and one of those bamboo cloth nappies For Gracie so I broke even! At the end of the day my friend Erin gave me 2 more of her Nappy Zappies and her friend gave us a great backpack. Most of my clothes ended up at the thrift store, Gracie's things are now organized, and there is more space in our downstairs office/storage. All in all a success.
1 comment:
Sorry!! Oh well...fun day out!
Post a Comment