Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Monday morning and back to work







Monday morning and Andrew and Simon were hard at work- after a month or so off from projects, we have begun again, in a mad rush to get them all done before our baby arrives. First on the list, setting up the Rainforest Bassinet. A note here- how funny that with baby number 2 I am MUCH less particular. I never would've bought this for Simon (not really my style) but hey, this bassinet sings, rocks, vibrates, and has an attached jungle mobile so how can I go wrong? And, it was on sale.

Andrew also gets best husband of the year award for babysitting Simon and Eli last Friday while Erin and I went shopping for a bigger carry-on for her. And he even managed to snap a few photos and a video too! I just love my husband.

Andrew's work picks up this week and so our nice holiday may be officially over. Ah, it's been a good month. But we're off for the weekend to his dad's 60th birthday party (and Christmas rels gathering)so that will be lots of fun!

And I am officially 34 weeks pregnant. Ah, I like counting down another week.

1 comment:

Marge said...

I had gotten so entranced by the Christmas blog that I didn't realize you had also posted this one!! You and Rachel rock with keeping up such good blogs. Fun to see all the pictures! Know what you mean about the rocking bassinet. I said with Rachel that I would NEVER do that...and then came twins!!! It was an amazing help...and I don't think you or Deb were psychologically harmed by it!!!