Gracie rolled over again today, back to stomach. It was very cute. I was changing her so she had her pants off and was lying on the bed, with her sweet, chubby legs in the air, working so hard to hoist her bum over which she finally did. Then she lay struggling to get herself up, face head down on the blanket. I helped her a bit and then she peeped up her cute little head and smiled. She actually rolled over a few months back but I haven't seen any rolling action until today! I realized I have been very slack with tummy time lately and she rarely just lays and plays flat on her back, as she is usually in the bouncer or being carried around. So I must give her more time to practice her skills!
The other gorgeous trick she's doing is playing peek-a-boo. When I play it with her she laughs!
I think a tooth may come through soon. It seems like she's been teething for months now.
And tonight, she tried formula for the first time. I go in for day surgery on Monday morning, so she'll be needing something other than me - I just don't seem to have enough milk to pump enough for her before Monday morning, so we tried formula and she seemed to like it. and so did her brother! who, has been doing very well in the not nursing department the past few weeks. He goes in for a nibble and that's about it. I think we're on the path to weening him - he has another week before he turns three. I laugh to myself and say that Gracie will be weened and toilet trained before Simon gets there!
1 comment:
Yeah!! She is certainly growing up! Glad that she did well with the formula....I will be remembering you in surgery. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment