
I've been trying to jot down little things Simon and Gracie say that make me smile and I want to remember. My hope is that I can then put them onto this blog so I will remember more about these years in the future.
So I'm looking at my notebook now and I can't even remember what they said 2 weeks ago from my scribbling.
Me: "Gracie, Who's your best friend?"
Gracie: "Simon".
Me: "Who else are your friends?"
Gracie: "Grandma".
Me: "We have 4 people in our family".
Simon: "No, There's 5 people in our family. 1,2,3,4,5. Daddy, Mommy, Grandma, Simon and Gracie."
Simon loves counting things. I need to bring out Count Dracula! I think he'd love him!
Simon: "Mommy, when I grow up I don't want to be an ambulance driver. I want to be a games player. I love games more than anything else. Even more than Old McDonald's playground and ice cream and Hippos House!"
Right now Simon and Gracie are into the Octonauts. They love this show- Simon says he likes it because they save things and he likes saving things. Gracie seems to have ended her love affair with her Diego DVD. Now she carries Octonauts around with her everywhere. And you should hear the screams of joy before they get to watch the Octonauts. "Simon, Octonauts!!!! Octonauts Simon!!!!" She giggles and they both scream in delight and jump onto each arm rest of the couch and are glued there until I say it's time to turn it off. Ahh, the small things in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment