Friday, October 3, 2008

This is kind of fun...


This is so fun that I thought I'd attempt to post some recent photos. These are from our gorgeous friends, Angie and Miko's, wedding which we attended a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful weekend in Midginbil Hill, and we enjoyed spending time with friends, family, and each other. Andrew took some lovely photos of the wedding party and of Simon and I, too.


4 comments:

katrina lauren said...

beautiful photos!

Cass said...

Oh Lizzly, I couldn't be happier that you've started up on your blog again and with such a beautiful post too! Please do keep it up, so we can stay in better touch this way.
We are, yes, in the throes of those "early days" ... this whirlwind of strange schedules and absolute non-schedules ... just trying to get through the days! I thought newborns were meant to sleep alot!! -- um, no! We are so in love with wee Henry though and even when he screams bloody murder it's amazing to realize that he belongs to us and he is the boy we waited to long for.
We will talk soon ... we need to!

Marge said...

oh Lizzy, thanks so much for sharing what you are thinking with us. I love you. Mom

Sarah Louise said...

what beautiful pictures.

Hopefully it won't take too long for you to figure out who I am.

xo,

SL (librarian in Pgh)