Okay, so I blog every six to nine months. I recently asked a friend how anyone, especially new mothers, can blog every few days, as I rarely seem to find the time to check my friend's blogs, let alone start my own. She told me that some people are natural bloggers, that they blog to unwind and relax. Obviously not me - I jog to unwind and relax, so I've decided I'm a jogger, not a blogger.
Okay, so my third attempt now, to start a blog. We'll see what happens... not sure I want to give up my running shoes, and I find that being a new mum leaves me little time to spend on the computer. But I also would love to have a running chronicle of these early days in Simon's life and so I hope that this might become that - a diary to look back on one day and remember Simon's second year of life while also allowing my friends and family to see what's happening in our lives now.
No comments:
Post a Comment