I am finally getting up some pictures from our Bridge marathon birthday bike ride that Ella and I completed in early August, to help raise money for Dalit women and children in India. It was a beautiful, cold morning and I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. We were definitely glad we'd decided to bike it instead of walking. Ella was amazing. She hadn't ridden a bike in a few years, had a small crash but just kept going all 42 kms in under 3 hours! And best of all, thanks to lots of kind supporters (many of whom I didn't know who were friends of Ella's mom) we shattered our fundraising goal of $200! I can't remember how much we raised now but I think it was well over $500.
![]() |
| Ella and I at the start of our 42 km bike ride. It was FREEZING! and we were EXCITED! |
![]() |
| Finished in 2 hours and 39 minutes. Awesome job to Ella who hadn't ridden a bike in 3 years!! |




No comments:
Post a Comment