Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Body Art on a big day!
What a big day! I watched Jasi and Dani - today, and Liya and Mandy came for a few hours in the morning to visit. I'm not used to having so many girls around and it was really fun! They played beautifully together and my activity for the morning - Body Art- was a huge hit! Gracie is even more beautiful covered in paint - she looks like a beautiful, tribal warrior girl. The girls loved painting themselves and splashing in the kiddie pool. It took a good hour to scrub off all of the paint (I handed them a kitchen dish brush and some rags!) and then another hour playing in the bath tub afterward. Perfect for a hot day.
Also included in the day: all four of us baking 4 loaves of vegan, gluten free, xylitol banana bread (it turned out so well! too well considering I am supposed to be on a candida free diet again); vacuuming the floor I think 4 times; one load of laundry, lots and lots of playing; and one mighty clean up of the inside and outside of the house. I felt like superwoman when I had bbq chicken, broccali, corn, and salad on the table at 5 pm, a clean house, and my flowers watered! And I only resorted to Alvin and the Chipmunks for the last two hours of the day when I couldn't get my three to take a nap.
Days like these make you feel happy, accomplished, like you can't believe how much you are capable of doing.... and pretty darned exhausted! And to think, mom, you had three girls every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment