Friday, August 5, 2011

Dahhhh-leee.

Gracie's got a doll (named Missy Kissy) and I am loving this new season of life and play. For those who know me well, I LOVED my dolls. Absolutely, absolutely loved them. So there is nothing cuter than to see my cute little tomboy, VERY excited and very attached to her very own Dahhhh-leeee. This morning we dressed her up in all combinations of Simon, Gracie's, and my own old baby clothes. Then we put her on her pottie, gave her a bottle and watched her pee several times, to Gracie's delight. Gracie is very attached to her dummy (pacifier) right now which she calls, "bee bee" and guess what? Dollie has a bee bee too.

Note: Gracie also has a pink kitty who has become a favourite. Whenever she realizes Kitty isn't nearby she calls out with a worried little voice and takes off to find dollie and kitty. She's super organized by nature(when we say we're going somewhere she brings all of us our bags, shoes, and keys and is at the door herself a good 15 mintues before I'm ready to go) so she usually finds her kitty and her dollie. I also LOVED kitties and my special stuffed animals and find this kitty attachment also incredibly cute and endearing.

No comments: