Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Solo parenting

Solo parenting with a beautiful little girl named Gracie. Easy - peesy so far. It's just the two of us and I feel like holidays have officially started for me!

What have we done so far? Nap, walk to the grocery store, eat, bath, and play with our toes! Grace has found her toes and it's so gorgeous. She also did two big "blow outs" and really enjoyed all the time on the bed without her nappie on. She kept grabbing her toes and rolling over half way. She's rolled over a few times now (with a little help) and once all by herself. So no more leaving her on things like the couch.

It's also about time to graduate from the bouncer (on top of the counter top). She has nearly gotten out of it and nearly tipped it over several times. Grace is so STRONG, and when she doesn't want to be in the bouncer any more - or wants FOOD!- I think she'll soon tip it over!

Still loving her rice cereal. Tried grabbing the sushi out of my hand this afternoon! And keeps grabbing our plates, eyeing off our food, and smiling at our dishes (I think she loves the blue and white print).

She is in 9 month clothes- fills them out length wise. So tall. I can't believe she's wearing clothes that Simon wore at one year! and nearly too tall for them. all the sleep bags that are 0-1 year her legs are at the bottom! Again, I think Si was in those for at least 18 months!

No comments: