Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A lovely Sunday morning.

We really live in an amazing location.  On Sunday mornings we like to do something fun and outdoorsy as a family.  A month ago we hiked through the Buderim rain forest, to a waterfall.  Simon loved it.   The first 500 meters we walked along a wooden path and then it turned into dirt, or rather mud, as it had rained the night before.  It was pretty tough at points, just having to jump over and around mud and water but Simon was in heaven.  He kept saying, "I want to do this everyday!!!"
Kookaboora sits on an old gum tree.


Hike to the Buderim waterfall

Simon's photography
Simon took this one of Gracie and I.

Simon fooling around.

More silly Simon.

1 comment:

Marge said...

I love that you can have such lovely Sunday mornings together! And that Simon is not only silly, but a budding photographer!!