Does anyone reading this - i.e. Cass- have any hints on how to format in blogger? My posts never come out the way they look when I write them, namely I can't get the photos in the right spot and it ignores all of my paragraph spacing. It's frustrating and keeps me from blogging because it takes me more time than I have to blog and in the end, I can't figure out how to fix the problems. Any hints appreciated!
thanks!!!
1 comment:
I seem to stick to the Left format, in adding photos, and then add text to the top .... but ....
I know it matters which photo option you select, right, left, or middle. The Right or Left selected photos will allow you to add text on top (on top of the html code) or it will add it in right beside (if using just one photo, if more then it seems like a big mess). Using Center then you can separate photos by their html code and add text between them. That's the only simplistic technique I know. I wonder if that helps ...
Post a Comment