Thursday, March 29, 2012
Tomorrow
Simon finally seems to understand what the word "tomorrow" means. For so long he's been using the word tomorrow when speaking about yesterday. And for some reason, he just couldn't get the two straight in his mind. A few days ago, driving to kindy, we had a big discussion about the 2 words and I thought we'd made some progress... then, yesterday, he said tomorrow meaning tomorrow and I realized we've crossed that bridge.
So tomorrow- (not yesterday) - is Friday, the start of our weekend and of Easter break! I think we may just go to Australia Zoo to celebrate. Gracie's had a case of impetigo and so I've quarantined her from visits with any friends or public places where she may be touching things other children would touch....
But I'm kind of tired of being in isolation - I wonder if she could give her impetigo to the crocodiles?
I'll let you know, tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment