I think what I am enjoying most about our school boy being away three days a week is actually having the chance to just look at Gracie. I know it probably sounds unreal to many but somehow in the business of the first year with two children, I've failed to take much time and just gaze into my daughter's beautiful face. I remember feeling like the world stood perfectly still when Simon was born and I just soaked him in. And with Gracie, I felt like the world spun and spun and found it hard to just be still and enjoy her. So I'm thankful for this new season of getting to know Grace!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
A day to just look at my daughter. Priceless.
I think what I am enjoying most about our school boy being away three days a week is actually having the chance to just look at Gracie. I know it probably sounds unreal to many but somehow in the business of the first year with two children, I've failed to take much time and just gaze into my daughter's beautiful face. I remember feeling like the world stood perfectly still when Simon was born and I just soaked him in. And with Gracie, I felt like the world spun and spun and found it hard to just be still and enjoy her. So I'm thankful for this new season of getting to know Grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment