Steph and Bob were up house sitting for some friends of ours these past two weeks. It's been wonderful to have them around and we are always so thankful for all their help. Thanks for lovely meals, baby sitting, and helping us out in general. We appreciate your kindness and support.
And thanks, Steph, for helping me get rid of Gracie's cradle cap or 'crap' as one of the women at my church calls it. It is wonderful to actually see Gracie's beautiful scalp. I haven't taken any photos but I will soon and post one of our gorgeous lassie. She looks stunning. Now we just need to fix her blocked tear duct, so that everyone will stop telling me to just squirt some milk in it every time I feed her...
Oh, and our little girl has three more teeth coming in - the top two and another on the bottom right. Which is making her smile even cuter. Oh how I love my little girl, who is going to be crawling any day now if she has her way.
No comments:
Post a Comment