Some of my best childhood memories are of Easter eggs. I just love Easter eggs, which seem to be more of an American/European tradition than an Australian one (they love their chocolate Easter bunnies). So I decided to carry on our traditions and invited some of my good friends over to dye eggs and have an Easter egg hunt. Although it felt a little chaotic, the kids had a GREAT time. Simon made me re-hide his eggs and I was very happy that he was in a very sharing mood - and kept giving away the chocolate eggs he had found. I kept whispering in his ear, "Hey, why don't you trade your chocolate eggs for the big pretty ones?!" Tee hee hee, ulterior motive. Sorry my dear friends - if your kids are running ragged tonight!
1 comment:
Aw...wish I could have joined you. Thanks for the great pictures...looks like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment